1. Please co-operate with the school in ensuring an effective education to your children. This can be done by –
2. Please look into your ward’s school calendar frequently and see to it that the assigned home-work is done regularly.
3. Please see and countersign the remarks made in the School Calendar regularly.
4. If you feel or notice that your ward is not making the desired progress, kindly see the Principal. You are always welcome to the school to assure the progress of your ward.
5. On other days in case of emergency, Parents/Guardians may meet the Principal on all working days from 11:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs. You may contact the Subject and Class teachers personally on working Saturdays. Please don’t disturb the class by visiting the classroom on week days.
6. Please always send a leave application in respect of your ward addressed to the Principal through Class-teacher prior to the absence of your ward duly attested by you. Please don’t request for part-time leave of your ward.
7. Please ensure that your ward comes regularly in neat, clean and tidy school uniform. Don’t force the authority for exemption.
8. Please don’t send your ward to the school when he/she is having any infectious disease specially measles and small pox or is otherwise unwell.
9. Please don’t give costly things to your ward.
10. Please ensure that your ward is escorted safely to school and back home.
11. Though the school takes care of your ward while in school, the school cannot be held responsible for any self inflicted or accidental mishap/injury, physical or otherwise, that may befall on your ward.